Avid viewers have familiarized him as the slithering snob Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl. But in the press conference held Thursday night at the Peninsula Manila, Ed Westwick flayed his bad boy role and image. The British actor, who’s now the new endorser of local brand Penshoppe, was very friendly to the press. Ed accommodated questions from some reporters who even failed to hold back their fangirl-ness as expected. ( Read more… )
It is a wonder why I watch TV shows that are so inane they might as well grind my brain into rat droppings. First, it’s fun to watch good-looking, poreless celebs appear ridiculous. And second, it kinda brings complacence to know you’re more intelligent than some people in the world.
I have a confession to make. A large part of my musical taste hails from TV show soundtracks. If I hear something good in the middle of a poignant situation, or a just BG song of a cheesy, picturesque scene, I google it immediately. For starters, I suggest downloading the Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill soundtrack. Then again, most of them ring out amorous but the heck, guys— they’re all good music for me. ( Read more… )
Did you buy Philippine Star Supreme this morning? Oh well supportive lazybones, here’s Best of the Week and its craziness written by Irvin Cortez and myself:
- Employee of the Month: Jenny Porterfield and her resig letter
- Anti-Spam Ingenuity Award: World’s Longest Addie
- Song of the Week: You Changed My Life in a Moment by Harry Bruder
- Vendetta of the Week: Nadja Benaissa and HIV
- Our Daily Bread of the Week: When the Holies Tweet
- OMFD of the Week: Serena vdW “plays the field” in Paris
- Beauty of the Week: Venus Raj
- Guest stars of the Week: Everyone in Glee?
- Icon of the Week: Dora the Explorer
- Go See of the Week: Folded & Hung Streetcast
( Read full article here… ) And what would a writer’s life be without an erratum? I left out a minor yet significant detail for the fans of Dora Marquez. Saaaarry, it was supposed to be Monday for her formal primetime Nickelodeon birthday *celeb*. Not Tuesday. Oh well, spank me yo Latina. (Racism never meant.) Cheers to all.