Summer Down the Road
So I thought that the blogging hiatus would be endurable, but here I am punching keys. Guys, I’m presently having a dilemma. And I need advices- upright advices.
Before the second semester took off, I already settled that I would not take summer classes. But recently, several social factors are affecting my “decision.”
POLL: To summer or not to summer?!
Choice A: “Barry, you dumb ass, give it a go!”
1. You’ll have a ‘lighter’ load for the next semesters (goodbye to 18 units while doing your thesis!)
2. You don’t have to worry about being delayed
3. You’ll get see your blockmates, orgmates and HS friends (who’re also doing summer classes) in Manila!
Choice B: “No way baby, just… no way!”
1. You kept it as a promise to yourself and to everyone else.
2. Your mom and dad miss you so much. Your extended Ilokano family misses you. And I know you miss them (a lot!) too.
3. Be practical! Going to school everyday for only two paltry subjects will bring you to “financial stability (whatevs).” Nakaka-haggard kaya.
4. You’re getting tired of stress, pollution and intrinsic pressures in the urban polis. You need to relax, stay in the beach, eat nice and healthy and have plenty of slumbers!
So what now, people? There are times when my decisions and I are staunch to stand enough to stand by itself without others butting in. But now, I need surveys- strictly upright surveys. Hmmm.