Lend Me Your Fears
We all have phobias. I myself am guilty of my occasional fear (and disgust) on rats. But Pikachu is an exception.
- Astraphobia – Fear of thunder and lightning. I actually was traumatized when I was a kid; what happened was I climbed upstairs in our room to get back my toys in a middle of a storm. When I was about to exit, a purple crack sparked on both my sides. I didn’t know what the hell just happened.
- Nosocomephobia – Fear of hospitals. When I was in third grade, I was diagnosed with H-fever, making me to skip classes for almost a quarter. I almost died, or at least I believed I did. And then last year, my dad was entered into the ICU. I hate hospitals. And death.
- Autodysomophobia – Fear that one has a vile odor. Rude much? Nah, I just don’t want my self to stench especially if I just bathed, ye know. I think this is normal.
- Herpetophobia – Fear of reptiles or creepy, crawly things. One word: Gross. I wonder how the Animal Planet production could take it, and besides, I itch fast when I touch those itsy bitsy… ugh, just imagining them makes me want to hyperventilate.
- Macrophobia – Fear of long waits. More of hatred. I don’t like lines, looooong lines, and poof, I’m in UP!
- Musophobia – Fear of mice. Huge brownish/blackish furry rats, to be more precise. Like they’re pests, and they deserve to be loathed.
- Anuptaphobia – Fear of staying single. Ha. Ha.
- Cynophobia – Fear of dogs or rabies. I had a dog named Suman (named after a native delicacy), then he died. I then had another named Jelly (named after another delicacy), then she died. After that, I had no history being friendly with those hirsute creatures. And Jokko himself “influenced” me to be cynophobic.
- Cacophobia – Fear of ugliness. Nuff said.
- Numerophobia – Fear of numbers. Have I forgotten to mention that I don’t like Math? Pythagoras detests me! And vice versa! I have no idea why the incident, I mean I was okay with flash cards, Geometry was my best friend, Pi was a no-brainer, until Trigonometry and Calculus murdered me. I know how helpful Mathematics can go ( I mean, knowing your waistline equivalence is a must). And so I’m from Mass Comm, and that should just finish it. I’m glad we don’t have any required Math subject for four whole years.