Desperately Seeking Superhumans
The Mayans may be completely wrong about the world ending in 2012 for I think the universe is indeed crumbling at this very moment. With my ominous stepping on my KFC meal gravy TWICE last night (hence some moron leaping to the bathroom just to wash a foot), I could very well conclude that the end is near, the end is so near that we humans need to evolve into something more virile. Like, well, the radioactive-waves-immune cockroaches.
- Recently, Twitter has been “overloaded” again. This upset a lot of Tweeters as it sorts of hampers their little voices. It’s like Twitter’s making them shut up, like censorship. And nobody likes censorship! The first Nobel Prize Portuguese-language writer Jose Saramago (God blessed his soul) never liked censorship!
- To catch up with this beautiful trend of bugging down, Tumblr also had its major breakdown the past couple of days.
- I terribly was the last one to know that Neil Patrick Harris is gay, thus causing my Twitter friends to overreact. Didn’t really had it since I have the poorest of all gaydars. There’s nothing wrong with being gay though, cos I don’t discriminate and… really, there’s nothing wrong with it. So before contemplating on whether I should see Harris in How I Met Your Mother, I find myself whacked from another late rumor of Matthew Morrison being gay too. But sooner he said he’s totally not. In fact, I am scarred by him and Glee co-star Dianna Agron being sweet and cozy to each other! Eek! Yeah, they look divine together but the age gap (they better not be the ones being hormonal in THIS DISTURBING ARTICLE! Is this another Hayden Panetierre-Milo Ventimiglia hook-up? Well, the latter broke up anyway.
- Speaking of breaking into pieces, what’s up with the Ampatuan murder case witnesses’ lack of security. One of them was shot dead recently and no one’s doing anything about despotism! I’m irked! Go yammer about what the other countries would think of our justice system, but I principally protest of our visible lack of A Justice System That Works! If the biggest crime in media history could not be taken care of and resolved by a government, would anyone else choose to die in this country as a hero? Would people actually want to die?
- And speaking– again– of death, today’s the anniversary of Michael Jackson‘s mortality. It was reported that he’s making better bucks now that he’s decomposed than when he was composing songs. Because really, between a universe that’s about to depart and a universe for the departed, I bet MJ’s having more fun in the latter.
RELATED POST: Forever in Billie Jean