The Thin Line Between Hate and More Hate
I cannot seem to locate a venue to release this but there are some things in my twisted life that I love to hate (or technically, to dislike):
- People who think Ray-Ban‘s at night, indoors, or at any circumstance that doesn’t ask for optometry help, is cool.
- Those who walk so slow before my pace, when I’m hurrying for something.
- Most of the ancient, obscure yet applauded motion picture classics: Citizen Kane, Battleship Potemkin, Ozu films, or anything that reminds me of my film class back then. Fine, my German teacher was excellent. But we had it at dull, gloomy Monday mornings and the videotheque ambiance was reminiscent of a Pinoy dim-lit, bamboo, miniature chicken fence.
- Nicholas Cage.
- The fact that The Sorcerer’s Apprentice trailer breaks the ice which urges me to go view the film, but I then realize that Nicholas Cage is in it. I’m in a crisis.
- The predicted fall of Lindsay Lohan.
- The video of a supposedly UFO in China, but was actually a missile launched… In Kazakhstan! Hah!
- This future-inept life that I live upon that causes me to think about these nonsense things then hate them. I hate myself. Bye.
On other news, Blake Lively appears in the following PSA video with Sandra Bullock, etc. empowering volunteerism among Americans regarding the Gulf Coast oil spill. She’s so charming to the nth power with her line, “Be the one for the sand castles.” This must be love.