Currently in Culture
Did you buy Philippine Star Supreme this morning? Oh well supportive lazybones, here’s Best of the Week and its craziness written by Irvin Cortez and myself:
- Employee of the Month: Jenny Porterfield and her resig letter
- Anti-Spam Ingenuity Award: World’s Longest Addie
- Song of the Week: You Changed My Life in a Moment by Harry Bruder
- Vendetta of the Week: Nadja Benaissa and HIV
- Our Daily Bread of the Week: When the Holies Tweet
- OMFD of the Week: Serena vdW “plays the field” in Paris
- Beauty of the Week: Venus Raj
- Guest stars of the Week: Everyone in Glee?
- Icon of the Week: Dora the Explorer
- Go See of the Week: Folded & Hung Streetcast
( Read full article here… ) And what would a writer’s life be without an erratum? I left out a minor yet significant detail for the fans of Dora Marquez. Saaaarry, it was supposed to be Monday for her formal primetime Nickelodeon birthday *celeb*. Not Tuesday. Oh well, spank me yo Latina. (Racism never meant.) Cheers to all.
Posted on August 21, 2010, in Career, Culture and tagged Blake Lively, Dora the Explorer, Folded&Hung, Gossip Girl, Harry Bruder, Nadja Benaissa, Supreme, Venus Raj. Bookmark the permalink. 14 Comments.