The world won’t shut up
Cos Juan (international name: Megi) kinda disrupted our Internet in the pad, I’m blogging straight from the, yes, newsroom. I can’t believe I’m writing about ~sports now, which I haven’t done until last Monday. (No one also believes that I wear blazers + shorts to work.) Thanks to my job, I almost literally am a human version of Collecta. I suddenly know everything that’s happening REAL-TIME. Gasp!
- If not the alleged terrorist kidnappings or hostage dramas, the Philippines becomes instant CNN hitmakers for one-of-a-kind supertyphoons. Poor Isabela I know, and this weekend, enters another storm in the country’s AOR. Is the Philippines even a safe place to live in, I am seriously considering.
- Speaking of things the opposite of safety, why are buses the next Terminators? I am not a fan of buses unless I’m in my province. From killing beauty queens to holding innocent foreigners, I won’t be surprised if these vehicular culprits perform a revolution against their smeared plate numbers. Hi James Cameroon (or McG?), you can thank me for the idea.
- I’ve read about the “immortal hamburger” here in WordPress before. Science says that when food is too dry, it won’t grow molds or bacteria. The more-than-a-hundred day Happy Meal won’t spoil and with that, I’m officially grossed out! (I’m so fake. After today, you might as well see me ordering two McDo cheeseburgers.)
- Beyoncé is pregnant! “But it’s not Jay-Z’s child,” an officemate says, “It’s Destiny’s Child!” I just rolled on the floor.
- Batista is moving to mixed martial arts for real. Fellow former WWE superstar Lesnar, who also chose grappling over just badmouthing and feigned ~wrestling, will battle Velasquez this Sunday. Just saying.
- Charice arrives in Manila with ‘David Foster & Friends,’ sporting— guess what— badass leather jacket and he usual Elvis Costello spectacles! Lol! Again, just saying.