Dark Circles of Life
I guess this week has been bad. Not just for Indonesians or Limewire children (like me). It had to come. Stress and being scolded by the editor (more than once a day) had to come. I feel little, and I don’t know how long I would want to shrink myself in the corporate world. I love my job, really. I guess I’m just tired, dead-tired. And not even a picture with Noynoy can de-stress me. Cough (2x).
Why am I even stressed again? Um, because maybe…
- My EIC scolding me a lot recently.
- The weather.
- The stupid access card girl at the ABS-CBN reception desk.
- The small font size in Facebook.
- These eye bags.
- Too much Pacquiao information.
- The Pacquiao-Margarito bout about to happen. Hence, a jillion sports stories per day.
- My ignorance in the NBA. I actually typed “Timbaland Timberwolves” once. LOL.
- The newsroom in a total blizzard mode.
- Going up/down the MRT station. (I don’t mind riding the trains since I don’t actually squeeze myself. Unlike those who are southbound. My only problem is the endless walking.)
- My favorite TV shows running away from me. CHUCK BARTOWSKIIIIII!!!!
- Too much Internet! Bye. (I suck at updating.)