Hey June! (Don’t let me down!)
We’re in the second half of the year and I’ve barely even noticed it. I’m expecting a lot to accomplish in the remaining months so I’m just sticking to how The Beatles would deal with it: “Hey (June), don’t let me down!” I have to put my game face on and start with a clean slate. (If anyone cares, I’ve freshened-up this blog’s theme c/o the fluorescent Mystique.) I have, however, yet more to achieve in the next book of my 2011. Let’s go, self!
Bucket list (what the hell):
- Go on vacay – I went to Lapu-Lapu, Cebu weeks ago to cover yet again the Philippine national football team (Azkals) so technically, it’s not a vacation. I got to meet the more popular ones and I must say, they’re really not the stereotypical jocks (Phil Younghusband, for example, is interested in banking). Oh, well stay tuned to my articles! Lol. Shameless plug like anyone cares. I also visited Puerto Princesa for about three days recently and got stung by a jellyfish while snorkeling. Thank you.
- Blog more – Since my resignation, I’ve only had my part-time for ABS-CBN Publishing as the remaining sauce in my meal. That translates to myself sparing more time for mySELF and going freelance. OR to going active in blogosphere anew and thus, discover the beauty of information overload. Haha.
- Watch more TV – So weird that I let White Collar, Merlin and Chuck slip pass my daily existence. Time to catch up!
- Watch more movies – Just watched Thor and Pirates in the past weeks. Time for some X-Men! (Fanboy shrieks!!!!)
- Detoxify – Whatever this means, I need this pronto!
moremoney – I’ve stubbornly been overspending even if I already do know the guiltily savings = income – costs formula. I’ve been wallowing in the thought that I’m swimming in cash but really, I’m flat broke. Broke Davis. Broke Shields. Broke White. Broke…
Basically, that’s my life template after my stint in the oh-so-toxic news industry. Breath of relief and good luck to myself!
PS Speaking of getting rejuvenated after everything that has happened, I just want to throw this one out to THAT one person who thought/thinks I may never make it:
How juvenile, you say, but still.
Posted on June 8, 2011, in Pointlessness, Travelogue, Webisodes and tagged Azkals, Cebu, June, life and shit, Mystique, Puerto Princesa, rain, wordpress, Wordpress themes. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.